Introducing our stunning 24 inches wide beer fridge, designed specifically for the American market. This fridge is a space-saving marvel, featuring hidden hinges and front ventilation. Whether you want to incorporate it into a custom cabinet design or let it stand on its own, its aesthetic appeal is undeniable.
Powered by an advanced Embraco inverter compressor, this model operates whisper-quietly while delivering exceptional energy efficiency, consuming 40% less power. The two-layer tempered glass door is equipped with Low-E glass technology, effectively filtering harmful UV rays and providing an added advantage of reducing condensation.
With four chromed steel shelves, our under-counter beer fridge accommodates a generous capacity of up to 161 cans of beer or other beverages. It's an ideal choice for families and restaurants alike, catering to your cooling needs. Don't miss out on the KBU145BX model of our glass door beer fridge, available for order today from KingsBottle USA. Experience the perfect blend of tranquility and energy savings in your beverage storage solution.
Note: For information on the storage capacity, dimensions, cutout and user manual, please refer to the tab SPECIFICATIONS AND DIMENSIONS.
- Inverter Compressor Top brand Embraco Inverter Compressor; Super quiet and reduces energy consumptions by 40%.
- Patented sink of compressor Increases the air circulation space around the compressor; Better cooling performance, less vibration, less noise.
- 45mm Thickness C-Pantane Thicker foam helps save energy consumption and optimize cooling performance
- Fan Circulated Air-Cooling System Ensure temperature uniformity in the cabinet; Compensates for air humidity.
- Activated Carbon Filter Effectively filters impurities in the air while keeping the air in the cabinet fresh
- Low-E Glass* Low E glass has a thin coating on one side of the glass that acts like an invisible insulating barrier for a refrigerator. This reduces the conduction of heat or cold through the glass, helping to reduce energy consumption and reduce condensation on the glass door.
- LED Display Digital Touchpad Control Simple and easy to operate; Clear and accurate.
- Magnetic Switch Aggressive light control 2 minutes door open alarm
- Hidden Door Hinge Laminated steel plate, integrated molding; Full Built-in Design.
- Volume: 5.12 CF (145 Litre)
- Capacity: 161 Cans (330 ml)
- Installation: Built-in or freestanding, Front Venting
- Shelf Configuration: 4 Chromed Steel Shelves
- Adjustable Temperature Range: 36-68 °F ( 2 - 20°C)
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 32 - 100 °F ( 0 -38°C)
- Noise Level in Decibels: <42dB
- Rated Power Input: 110-115V/60HZ
- Rated Current: 1.2A
- Power Input: 100W
- Power Lamp: 0.7W
- Refrigerant: R600A / 25g
- Unit Size: 23.42”W x 22.75”D x 33.99” H; ( 595W x 578D x 865H mm ) Included stand height 0.59” (15mm)
- This front-venting fridge can be built into cabinetry. Should it be built into cabinetry, there should be an additional 0.5" (20mm) on either side, behind and on top of the unit. These extra spaces enable units to be placed in the position efficiently, accommodate the door when opened, and without the power cords being damaged.
Still Have Questions?
Speak to a Live Expert
Or Via Live Chat Below
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.