If you're looking for a small, under counter beverage fridge with a glass door for your home or bar, you can't go wrong with KingsBottle. This 203 can capacity indoor cooler KBU-50BX has plenty of room for beer, soda, juice, and water.
Designed for either work or play, this unit has the features you need at the price point you want, whether you are looking for a beverage fridge at a bustling restaurant or rounding out your wet bar.
With the move to Embraco Inverter compressor, we have partnered with an innovator in the compressor industry, the result is a quiet cooler with quality, stability, durability, and energy efficiency.
Note: For information on the storage capacity, dimensions, cutout and user manual, please refer to the tab SPECIFICATIONS AND DIMENSIONS.
- The stainless steel trim and door handle provide a stylish look and easy maintenance.
- This beverage fridge with an attractive glass door uses a touchpad digital temperature control.
- Four easy-to-clean chrome shelves can hold up to 98 bottles (12 OZ) or 203 cans (11.2 OZ) of your chosen beverage.
- Whisper-quiet fans ensure even, efficient cooling throughout the cabinet.
- Front venting allows for easy and efficient installation under counters.
- Volume: 5.37 CF (152 Liter)
- Storage capacity: 98 bottles (12 OZ) or 203 cans (11.2 OZ)
- Installation: Built-In / Free Standing
- Shelf Configuration: 4 chromed metal shelves, fully adjustable
- Adjustable Temperature Range: 39-46°F
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 32-100°F
- Noise Level in Decibels: <41dB
- Compressor: Embraco FMXA6C
- Defrost Type: Automatic defrost
- Condenser Type: Fan forced
- Rated Power Input: 72 Watts
- Rated Current: 0.9 A
- Refrigerant: R600A (40g)
- Energy Consumption: 0.589 kWh/D ( 215 kWh/Year )
- Energy Efficiency Standard Compliance: CEC, DOE
- Unit Size: 23.8"Wx23.6"Dx33.9"H
- Net Weight: 112.4 Lbs
- Shipping Weight: 159 Lbs ( pallet included )
Still Have Questions?
Speak to a Live Expert
Or Via Live Chat Below
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.