FORNO ALTA QUALITA Pro-Style 6 Sealed Brass Burners • 120,000 BTU
The FORNO ALTA QUALITA 36” Pro-Style Gas Rangetop has a versatile cooktop configuration with 6 sealed dual brass burners totalling 120,000 BTUs to handle any culinary challenge. Heavy duty continuous cast iron grates simplify moving pans around without lifting them off the surface and contoured Zinc Control Knobs allow easy control of the burners for precision gas cooking. Includes Auto-ignition, Griddle, Wok-Ring and LP conversion Kit. Heavy-duty 304 stainless steel cleans easily and beautifully complements other Forno appliances to fit any kitchen design.
COOKTOP: 6 Sealed Brass Burners • 120,000 BTU Total Stove-Top Output • Deep Recessed Enamel • Continuous Cast Iron Grates
FEATURES: Heavy-Duty Food Grade 304 Stainless-Steel • Illuminated Zinc Control Knobs • Auto-ignition
INCLUDES: Concave Wok Ring • Griddle • LP Conversion Kit • Power Cord
- Product Description: Gas Range Top
- Product Type: Drop-in Rangetop
- Color/Finish: Stainless Steel
- Fuel Type: Gas
- Gas Type: Natural Gas
- Gas Heat Configuration: Sealed Brass Burners
- Number of Burners: 6
- Cooktop Surface: Deep Recessed Enamel
- Continuous Cast Iron Grate: Yes
- Cleaning Type: Manual
- Control Type: Knob
- Control Location: Front
- Sealed Burners: Yes
- LP Gas Convertible: Yes
- Fingerprint Resistant: Yes
- Illuminated Zinc Knobs: Yes
- Food Grade 304 Stainless Steel: Yes
- Back Splash Guard Included: No
- Griddle Include: Yes
- LP Conversion Kit Included: Yes
- Thermostat: No
- Regulator: No
- Safety Valves: No
- Temperature Gauge: No
- Timer: No
- Clock: No
- Primary Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Supplier Intended and Approved Use: Residential Use
- Country of Origin: China
|Dimensions:||35.83”W x8.27”H x27.56”D|
36”W x 9”H x 28”D
|Electrical:||- Amperage: 15A
- Volts: 120V
- Power Cord Length: 3.9′
- Receptacle Type: 3-prong grounding-type
|Product Weight:||166 lbs|
|Cooktop:||- Overall Burners BTU: 120,000
- Front Right Burner BTU: Min: 1,416 • Max: 20,000
- Front Middle Burner BTU: Min: 1,416 • Max: 20,000
- Front Left Burner BTU: Min: 1,416 • Max: 20,000
- Rear Right Burner BTU: Min: 1,416 • Max: 20,000
- Rear Middle Burner BTU: Min: 1,416 • Max: 20,000
- Rear Left Burner BTU: Min: 1,416 • Max: 20,000
|Fuel Type:||Gas, Natural Gas
- ETL Listed: yes
- Forno appliances include White Glove, In-Home Delivery. The courier will bring it into your home and open the box to check for damages.
- This does not include installation or haul away. Shipping includes one delivery attempt
- First/Ground Floor Only - For deliveries outside of the first/ground floor, the courier will charge the customer a fee. The fee is dependent on the number of steps and movers required to get the appliance in the desired location. These fees are set by the courier and out of Home Outlet Direct's control.
- 7 steps included - The free in-home delivery includes 7 steps and any further steps up or down stairs may require a fee paid by the customer. The fee is set by the courier and is dependent on the number of steps and movers required. These fees are set by the courier and out of Home Outlet Direct's control.
- All other brands include free curbside shipping. The courier will bring the appliance to your property but not inside your home, garage, porch, etc.
- For more details, visit our Shipping Policy
- 30-Day Return Policy - We ship Forno products directly from their warehouse, Forno requires an item to be unopened and unused to facilitate a return
- If your appliance has minor damage, Forno will send a replacement part to swap out the damaged area
- If there is major damage, Forno will replace the unit
- For more details, visit our Return Policy Page
𝟐-𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐈𝐍-𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐘: Forno stands behind each appliance they design and manufacture. An industry-leading 2-Year In-House Warranty backs every FORNO appliance
2 years – Parts and labour
Forno ltems are warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship. lf within the stated warranty period a product is found to be defective in material or workmanship, the purchaser must contact Zenkai home customer service. The manufacturer, Forno, at its option, will repair or replace the defective part(s).
EXCLUSIONS: ltems used for commercial, contract or other non-residential purposes, display models, items purchased “as is,” or items damaged due to acts of nature, vandalism, misuse or improper assembly are not covered. Discoloration or fading of wood or metal finishes as a result of exposure to the elements, chemicals or spills are not covered. Corrosion or rusting of hardware and damages to frames or welds caused by improper assembly, misuse or natural causes are not covered.
Warranty is to the original purchaser and is non-transferable. Any replacement of warranted items will be in the original style and color, or a similar style and color if the original is unavailable or has been discontinued. As some states do not allow exclusions or limitations on an implied warranty, the above exclusions and limitations may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific rights. You may also have other rights which vary from province to province.
Still Have Questions?
Speak to a Live Expert
Or Via Live Chat Below
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.