Triple Temperature Zone • 144 Bottle 16.25 cu.ft.
The Capraia Beverage Center features an upper wine cooler that can hold up to 144 bottles and 2 lower drawers that can hold up to 200 cans. The unit also features 8 wine racks, blue LED interior lights and electronic control. This triple zone wine refrigerator offers a frost free, free-standing design with anti-fingerprint Stainless Steel and a thick glass pane door for precise temperature control. The double drawer design brings you versatile beverage storage options and LED interior lighting offers a premium look.
Offering a stunning stainless steel finish while providing a superb storage of 144 wine bottles and 200 beverage cans, this is a triple temperature zone wine cellar. Available for both your home or commercial setting as a built-in appliance, the FWCDR6661-30S has irresistible style along with form and function.
The FWCDR6661-30S has a luxurious and modern vibe showing off a large solid glass door with a thick stainless steel door trim and black interior. Provided is a triple-zone cooling system – for fulfilling separate chilling temperatures. This will allow you to be able to freshen and conserve red or white wine bottles and their temperature requirements between 40° F to 55° F in the upper zone and 55° F to 65° F in the lower zone. The refrigerator drawers offer a temperature range between 33° F to 46° F.
With a wide 30 inch base, the FWCDR6661-30S includes two large storage drawers underneath the wine bottle racks. This will enable you to also store food and beverage cans within the same appliance. There is a factory-installed lock for safety and carefully crafted metal rack shelving for flexibility to fit up to 144 standard wine bottles.
The FWCDR6661-30S is ideal for the home or commercial setting. For those seeking full capacity and decisive wine storage that appears in private home locations, found in bars, along with wineries or restaurants looking to store their collection. – 144/200 Bottles-Cans
COOLING ZONES: Triple Zone • 16.25 Cubic Feet Capacity • Sliding Metal Shelves • R600a Refrigerant • Cyclopentane Foaming Agent
TEMPERATURE RANGES: 46º- 55ºF Upper Compartment • 55º- 64ºF Upper Drawer Compartment • 33º- 46ºF Lower Drawer Compartment
FEATURES: Touch-Screen Control Panel • Intelligent Thermostat Control • Safety Lock • Front Wooden Trim Shelves • High-Efficiency Compressor • Auto Defrost
INCLUDES: Adjustable Display Rack • Power Cord • Installation Kit
- Product Type: Wine & Beverage cooler
- Color/Finish: Black
- Installation Type Type: Freestanding or built-in
- Door Style: Stainless Steel
- Door Orientation: Right Hinge
- Number of Doors: 1 glass door & two drawers
- Door Material: Glass and solid
- Door Color/Finish: Stainless Steel
- Adjustable Shelves: 9
- Number of Shelves: 9
- Shelf Material: Metal and Wood Front Trim
- Display Screen: LED
- Control Location: Inside the cabinet
- Under Counter: No
- Anti-Vibration: Yes
- Vent Location: Front
- Primary Material: Stainless Steel
- Cooling System: Fan Cooling
- Humidity Control: Auto
- Odor & Mildew Resistant: Yes
- Quiet Operation: Yes
- Anti-Vibration: Yes
- Leak Proof: Yes
- Leveling Legs: Yes
- Rust & Stain Protection: Yes
- Power Cord Included: Yes
- Supplier Intended and Approved Use: Residential use
- Country of Origin: China
|Overall Dimensions:||30”W x 74”H x 27”D|
- Depth Excluding Handles: +27.2”
|Product Weight:||330 lbs|
- Amperage: 1.5A
- Cooling System: Fan cooling
- CSA Certified: Yes
- Forno appliances include White Glove, In-Home Delivery. The courier will bring it into your home and open the box to check for damages.
- This does not include installation or haul away. Shipping includes one delivery attempt
- First/Ground Floor Only - For deliveries outside of the first/ground floor, the courier will charge the customer a fee. The fee is dependent on the number of steps and movers required to get the appliance in the desired location. These fees are set by the courier and out of Home Outlet Direct's control.
- 7 steps included - The free in-home delivery includes 7 steps and any further steps up or down stairs may require a fee paid by the customer. The fee is set by the courier and is dependent on the number of steps and movers required. These fees are set by the courier and out of Home Outlet Direct's control.
- All other brands include free curbside shipping. The courier will bring the appliance to your property but not inside your home, garage, porch, etc.
- For more details, visit our Shipping Policy
- 30-Day Return Policy - We ship Forno products directly from their warehouse, Forno requires an item to be unopened and unused to facilitate a return
- If your appliance has minor damage, Forno will send a replacement part to swap out the damaged area
- If there is major damage, Forno will replace the unit
- For more details, visit our Return Policy Page
𝟐-𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐈𝐍-𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐘: Forno stands behind each appliance they design and manufacture. An industry-leading 2-Year In-House Warranty backs every FORNO appliance
2 years – Parts and labour
Forno ltems are warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship. lf within the stated warranty period a product is found to be defective in material or workmanship, the purchaser must contact Zenkai home customer service. The manufacturer, Forno, at its option, will repair or replace the defective part(s).
EXCLUSIONS: ltems used for commercial, contract or other non-residential purposes, display models, items purchased “as is,” or items damaged due to acts of nature, vandalism, misuse or improper assembly are not covered. Discoloration or fading of wood or metal finishes as a result of exposure to the elements, chemicals or spills are not covered. Corrosion or rusting of hardware and damages to frames or welds caused by improper assembly, misuse or natural causes are not covered.
Warranty is to the original purchaser and is non-transferable. Any replacement of warranted items will be in the original style and color, or a similar style and color if the original is unavailable or has been discontinued. As some states do not allow exclusions or limitations on an implied warranty, the above exclusions and limitations may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific rights. You may also have other rights which vary from province to province.
Still Have Questions?
Speak to a Live Expert
Or Via Live Chat Below
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.