FORNO ALTA QUALITA Pro-Style Built-In Dishwasher • Stainless Steel Front
The Forno 24″ Model FDWBI8067-24S Pro-style built-in dishwasher is a perfect addition to your kitchen. This stainless steel VCM front dishwasher, which is also suitable with cabinet panels, achieves seamless fully-integrated controls. Operating at a low 49 DB wash, you can carry on a conversation without any distractions. Choose from 6 wash programs, as well as 2 wash options and a 24-hour delay start function. The 14 place setting capacity ensures that no dish will ever be left unclean in your kitchen.
WASH TUB: Stainless Steel Tub • Hard Food Disposer • Extra Vortex Washing • 14 Place Settings
DISHWASHER CONTROLS: 6 Wash Cycles • Top Digital Control Panel • 49 Decibel Sound Rating
FEATURES: Touch-Screen Control Panel • Delay Wash • Adjustable Racks • Cabinet or Stainless Steel
INCLUDES: Drain Hose • Power Cord • Installation Kit
- Product Description: Under Counter Dishwasher
- Product Type: Built-in Under Counter
- Color/Finish: Stainless Steel & Black
- Panel Ready: Yes
- Control Style: Touch
- Number of Cycles: 6
- Type of Cycles: Pots & Pans; Quick Rinse; Energy Saver; China/Crystal
- Number of Place Settings: 14
- Number of Racks: 3
- Number of Wash Arms: 3
- Number of Drying Cycles: 1
- Cycle Indicator Light: Yes
- Cleaning Type: Manual
- Interior Light: No
- Control Type: Touch
- Control Location: Top
- Smudge Resistant: Yes
- Soft Door Close: Yes
- Food Grade 430 Stainless Steel: Yes
- Handle Type: Yes
- Primary Material: Steel
- Tub Material: Stainless Steel
- Rack Material: Stainless Steel
- Supplier Intended and Approved Use: Residential Use Only
- Country of Origin: China
|Overall Dimensions:||34.4” H x 27.4” W x 29.4” D|
|Cutout Dimensions:||34.75” H x 27.75” W x 29.4” D|
|Tub Door Open 90º:||50” D|
|Product Weight:||102 lbs|
- Amperage: 8.4A
- Heating Element Type: Exposed
- ETL Listed: Yes
- Forno appliances include White Glove, In-Home Delivery. The courier will bring it into your home and open the box to check for damages.
- This does not include installation or haul away. Shipping includes one delivery attempt
- First/Ground Floor Only - For deliveries outside of the first/ground floor, the courier will charge the customer a fee. The fee is dependent on the number of steps and movers required to get the appliance in the desired location. These fees are set by the courier and out of Home Outlet Direct's control.
- 7 steps included - The free in-home delivery includes 7 steps and any further steps up or down stairs may require a fee paid by the customer. The fee is set by the courier and is dependent on the number of steps and movers required. These fees are set by the courier and out of Home Outlet Direct's control.
- All other brands include free curbside shipping. The courier will bring the appliance to your property but not inside your home, garage, porch, etc.
- For more details, visit our Shipping Policy
- 30-Day Return Policy - We ship Forno products directly from their warehouse, Forno requires an item to be unopened and unused to facilitate a return
- If your appliance has minor damage, Forno will send a replacement part to swap out the damaged area
- If there is major damage, Forno will replace the unit
- For more details, visit our Return Policy Page
𝟐-𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐈𝐍-𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐘: Forno stands behind each appliance they design and manufacture. An industry-leading 2-Year In-House Warranty backs every FORNO appliance
2 years – Parts and labour
Forno ltems are warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship. lf within the stated warranty period a product is found to be defective in material or workmanship, the purchaser must contact Zenkai home customer service. The manufacturer, Forno, at its option, will repair or replace the defective part(s).
EXCLUSIONS: ltems used for commercial, contract or other non-residential purposes, display models, items purchased “as is,” or items damaged due to acts of nature, vandalism, misuse or improper assembly are not covered. Discoloration or fading of wood or metal finishes as a result of exposure to the elements, chemicals or spills are not covered. Corrosion or rusting of hardware and damages to frames or welds caused by improper assembly, misuse or natural causes are not covered.
Warranty is to the original purchaser and is non-transferable. Any replacement of warranted items will be in the original style and color, or a similar style and color if the original is unavailable or has been discontinued. As some states do not allow exclusions or limitations on an implied warranty, the above exclusions and limitations may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific rights. You may also have other rights which vary from province to province.
Still Have Questions?
Speak to a Live Expert
Or Via Live Chat Below
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.