Easy to use and maintain, the Eco-55 pellet stove is ideal for heating spaces up to 2,000 ft². It features intuitive electronic control and easy to use thermostatic control. Cleaning is a breeze, with access to components that are removable without tools. Certified at only 0.96 g/h, the Eco-55 produces up to 39,260 BTU/h, and provides clean and efficient heating.
Included: blower, ceramic glass, ash lip
- Burn time up to 51 hours (up to 120 hours with the optional hopper extension)
- Hopper capacity of 60 lb
- Top-feed burner
- EPA 2020 certified
- Proudly made in Canada
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Certified for mobile home and alcove installation
- Weight : 279 lbs
|Fuel type (12)||Pellet (Premium grade or better)|
|Recommended heating area (10)||500 - 2,000 ft²|
|Hopper capacity||60 lb (27 kg)|
|Maximum burn time (10)||51 h|
|Maximum heat input rate (4)||39,260 BTU/h (11.5 kW)|
|Minimum overall heat output rate (5)||6,648 BTU/h (1.95 kW)|
|Maximum overall heat output rate (5)||28,540 BTU/h (8.36 kW)|
|Minimum average overall efficiency (HHV) (6) (8)||70.3 %|
|Maximum average overall efficiency (LHV) (6) (7)||75.8 %|
|Optimum efficiency (2)||78.4%|
|Optimum heat transfer efficiency (9)||73 %|
|Burn rate||1.2 - 4.7 lb/h|
|Average particulate emission rate (3)||0.96 g/h|
|Average CO (11)||7.6 g/h|
|Average electrical power consumption for ignition cycle (1)||3.02A (360 W)|
|Average electrical power consumption for continuous operation (1)||1.3 - 2.5A (51 - 140 W)|
|Alcove installation approved||Yes|
|Mobile home approved||Yes, with fresh air intake|
|High-efficiency certified appliance||Yes, EPA 2020 approved|
|Baffle type||Stainless steel|
|Flue outlet diameter||3"|
|Chimney diameter||3" | 4"|
|Type of chimney||ULC/ORD-C441, CAN/ULC S609, UL 641 (TYPE L)|
|Overall dimension (Width)||25 1/4"|
|Overall dimension (Height)||32 5/8"|
|Overall dimension (Depth)||29 1/2"|
|Premium quality blower included (CFM)||176 CFM included|
|Voltage and frequency||120 VAC / 60 Hz|
|Noise level at 6 feet||47 dBa (+/- 3 dBa) - 60 dBa (+/- 3 dBa)|
|Door type||Single, glass with cast iron frame|
|Glass type||Ceramic glass|
|Glass surface - W x H||15 3/4" x 8 1/8"|
|Canadian Standard (emissions)||CSA B415.1-10|
|USA Standard (emissions)||EPA, ASTM E2779|
|Canadian Standard (safety)||ULC S627|
|USA Standard (safety)||UL 1482, ASTM E1509|
|Certified according to applicable standards||By an accredited laboratory (CAN/USA)|
|Shipping weight||277 lb (126 kg)|
CLEARANCE TO COMBUSTIBLES*
|Clearance - Back wall||3"||3"|
|Clearance - Side wall||6"||6"|
|Clearance - Corner||3"||3"|
|Clearance - Base of the unit to ceiling**||48"||48"|
*The information given on the certification label affixed to the appliance always overrides the information published in any other media (owner's manual, catalogues, flyers, magazines and/or web sites).
**Some appliances have been tested with a low ceiling. Before setting up your unit, refer to the installation manual.
1. Unless stated otherwise, measures were taken directly at the main power source and include all electrical components present in the appliance.
2. Optimum overall efficiency at a specific burn rate (LHV).
3. This appliance is officially tested and certified by an independent agency.
4. Based on the maximum burn-rate and a dry energy value of pellet at 8,600 BTU/lb.
5. As measured per CSA B415.1-10 stack loss method.
6. Efficiency based on radiated and delivered heat when allowing cycling from high to low burn to simulate thermostat demand.
7. Lower Heating Value of the fuel.
8. Higher Heating Value of the fuel.
9. The optimum heat transfer efficiency is for the low burn rate (using HHV) and represents the appliance’s ability to convert the energy contained in the solid fuels into energy transferred to the room in the form of heat and does not take into account the chemical losses during combustion.
10. Recommended heating area and maximum burn time may vary subject to location in home, chimney draft, heat loss factors, climate, fuel type, feed rate, fuel level, and other variables. The recommended heated area for a given appliance is defined by the manufacturer as its capacity to maintain a minimum acceptable temperature considering that the space configuration and the presence of heat distribution systems have a significant impact in making heat circulation optimum.
11. Carbon monoxyde.
12. Grades of pellet fuel are determined by organizations such as Pellet Fuels Institute (PFI), ENplus and CANplus.
This item qualifies for FREE shipping. Orders are processed 7 days a week and shipped Monday through Friday (excluding holidays). In stock – item will be shipped within (2) business days.
IMPORTANT: Please note that we cannot ship to a P.O. Box.
Curbside Freight Shipments
Heating appliances ship via tractor trailer and are limited to a curbside delivery. Freight carriers are specially trained and equipped to handle over sized and fragile items safely and efficiently. Please refer to the steps below to know what to expect for the delivery service.
Step 1 – Within 24 hours after your order is shipped you will receive a confirmation email providing tracking information.
Step 2 – Once the shipment has arrived at your local freight terminal, transport will call you to schedule a delivery appointment. Appointments are made Mondays – Fridays and you are usually given a 4-hours window to expect delivery during business hours. It is important that the phone number provided when ordering is a working number to contact you.
Step 3 – Curb side delivery completion – The driver will arrive with a lift-gate truck (truck sizes vary) and will lower the appliance onto the ground at the edge of your driveway. Due to company policy the driver is not authorized to move it further. Curbside delivery service does not include set up or assembly of items or removal of packaging materials, nor does it include bringing the items inside the home.
Step 4- Upon delivery, you will need to inspect and sign a Proof of Delivery Receipt for the shipment. Check for visible damage and if any damage is seen make sure that it is noted on the delivery receipt and take pictures of the damage. You have the right to refuse the delivery due to damage shown. For all transport damage issues please contact us immediately.
Drolet products are eligible for returns within 30 days of purchase. Products must be returned in their original packaging with all parts, including the owner’s manual when it applies. When identified with missing packaging, parts or manuals, Zenkai Home reserves the right to deduct an amount equivalent to the missing and or damaged parts and packaging. Our customer service will issue the credit within 14 days of receipt of the returned products. The shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Returned parcels that are not clearly identified with a copy of the return document on the outside of the package will be refused and returned at the sender’s expense. Make sure to use a carrier that is able to provide a tracking number and proof of delivery for traceability purposes.
|Combustion chamber (welds only) and cast iron door frame||Lifetime**||3 years|
|Surrounds, heat shields, ash drawer, steel legs, pedestal, trims (aluminum extrusions), plating (defective manufacture*), and convector air-mate||5 years||3 years|
|Removable stainless steel combustion chamber components, secondary air tubes*, deflectors, and supports||5 years||N/A|
|Glass retainers, handle assembly, and air control mechanism||3 years||1 year|
|Carbon steel combustion chamber components, and vermiculite, C-Cast or equivalent baffle*||2 years||N/A|
|Standard blower, heat sensors, switches, rheostat, wiring, and other controls||1 year||1 year|
|Optional blower, paint (peeling*), ceramic glass (thermal breakage only*), ceramic fibre blankets, gaskets, insulation, and other options||1 year||N/A|
|All parts replaced under the warranty||90 days||N/A|
Still Have Questions?
Speak to a Live Expert
Or Via Live Chat Below
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.