- - Medium size firebox, ideal for tight spaces
- - Included: ash lip, air intake damper and rear air deflector
- - Stainless steel top heat protector to extend the life of your appliance
- - Cast iron door and ceramic glass
- - EPA certified at 1.26 g/h
- - Non-catalytic combustion system
- - Designed and made in Canada
- - Weight : 308 lbs
|Fuel type||Dry cordwood|
|Recommended heating area(3)||500 - 1,800 ft²|
|Overall firebox volume||1.9 ft³|
|EPA loading volume||1.44 ft³|
|Maximum burn time(3)||6 h|
|Maximum heat output-dry cordwood(4)||65,000 BTU/h (19 kW)|
|Minimum overall heat output rate(4) (5)||15,650 BTU/h (4.6 kW)|
|Maximum overall heat output rate(4) (5)||23,300 BTU/h (6.83 kW)|
|Average overall efficiency-dry cordwood (HHV)(5) (6)||70%|
|Average overall efficiency-dry cordwood (LHV)(5) (7)||75%|
|Optimum efficiency(8) (9)||78%|
|Optimum heat transfer efficiency(11)||74 %|
|Average particulate emission rate(1)||1.26 g/h|
|Average CO(10)||58 g/h|
|Alcove installation approved||Yes|
|Mobile home approved||Yes, with fresh air intake|
|Premium quality blower included (CFM)||Optional|
|Certified according to applicable standards||CAN/USA accredited laboratory|
|Stainless-steel secondary-air system||Yes|
|Flue outlet diameter||6"|
|Type of chimney||CAN/ULC S629, UL 103 HT (2100 °F)|
|Minimum chimney height||15"|
|Overall dimension (Width)||24 1/4"|
|Overall dimension (Depth)||24 7/8"|
|Overall dimension (Height)||32 3/8"|
|Door type||Single, glass with cast iron frame|
|Door opening size (Width)||17 1/4"|
|Door opening size (Height)||8"|
|Glass type||Ceramic glass|
|Glass surface - W x H||14 7/8" x 9 1/4"|
|Firebox size (Width)||19 5/8"|
|Firebox size (Height)||11 7/8"|
|Firebox size (Depth)||13 1/2"|
|Maximum log length||18" (16" recommended)|
|Log positioning||Loading over width|
|Baffle type||High quality vermiculite|
|High-efficiency certified appliance||Yes, EPA 2020 approved|
|Canadian Standard (emissions)||CSA B415.1-10|
|USA Standard (emissions)||EPA|
|Canadian Standard (safety)||ULC S627|
|USA Standard (safety)||UL 1482, UL 737|
|Warranty||Limited 5 years|
|Shipping weight||310 lb (141 kg)|
CLEARANCE TO COMBUSTIBLES*
Applies to 84" ceiling installation only.
See user manual for other installation requirements.
|Single wall pipe||Double wall pipe||Single wall pipe||Double wall pipe|
|Clearance - Back wall||14 1/2"||
|Clearance - Side wall||16"||16"||15"||15"|
|Clearance - Corner||12"||12"||12"||12"|
|Clearance - Base of the unit to ceiling**||84"||84"||84"||84"|
*The information given on the certification label affixed to the appliance always overrides the information published in any other media (owner's manual, catalogues, flyers, magazines and/or web sites).
**Some appliances have been tested with a low ceiling. Before setting up your unit, refer to the installation manual.
1. Performances based on a fuel load prescribed by the standard at 7 lb/ft³ and with a moisture content between 19% and 25%.
2. Optimum overall efficiency at a specific burn rate (LHV).
3. This appliance is officially tested and certified by an independent agency.
4. The maximum heat output (dry cordwood) is based on a loading density varying between 15 lb/ft³ and 20 lb/ft³. Other performances are based on a fuel load prescribed by the standard. The specified loading density varies between 7 lb/ft³ and 12 lb/ft³. The moisture content is between 19% and 25%.
5. As measured per CSA B415.1-10 stack loss method.
6. Higher Heating Value of the fuel.
7. Lower Heating Value of the fuel.
8. The optimum heat transfer efficiency is for the low burn rate (using HHV) and represents the appliance’s ability to convert the energy contained in the solid fuels into energy transferred to the room in the form of heat and does not take into account the chemical losses during combustion.
9. Recommended heating area and maximum burn time may vary subject to location in home, chimney draft,heat loss factors, climate, fuel type and other variables. The recommended heated area for a given appliance is defined by the manufacturer as its capacity to maintain a minimum acceptable temperature in the designated area in case of a power failure.
10. Carbon monoxyde.
This item qualifies for FREE shipping. Orders are processed 7 days a week and shipped Monday through Friday (excluding holidays). In stock – item will be shipped within (2) business days.
IMPORTANT: Please note that we cannot ship to a P.O. Box.
Curbside Freight Shipments
Heating appliances ship via tractor trailer and are limited to a curbside delivery. Freight carriers are specially trained and equipped to handle over sized and fragile items safely and efficiently. Please refer to the steps below to know what to expect for the delivery service.
Step 1 – Within 24 hours after your order is shipped you will receive a confirmation email providing tracking information.
Step 2 – Once the shipment has arrived at your local freight terminal, transport will call you to schedule a delivery appointment. Appointments are made Mondays – Fridays and you are usually given a 4-hours window to expect delivery during business hours. It is important that the phone number provided when ordering is a working number to contact you.
Step 3 – Curb side delivery completion – The driver will arrive with a lift-gate truck (truck sizes vary) and will lower the appliance onto the ground at the edge of your driveway. Due to company policy the driver is not authorized to move it further. Curbside delivery service does not include set up or assembly of items or removal of packaging materials, nor does it include bringing the items inside the home.
Step 4- Upon delivery, you will need to inspect and sign a Proof of Delivery Receipt for the shipment. Check for visible damage and if any damage is seen make sure that it is noted on the delivery receipt and take pictures of the damage. You have the right to refuse the delivery due to damage shown. For all transport damage issues please contact us immediately.
Century Heating products are eligible for returns within 30 days of purchase. Products must be returned in their original packaging with all parts, including the owner’s manual when it applies. When identified with missing packaging, parts or manuals, Zenkai Home reserves the right to deduct an amount equivalent to the missing and or damaged parts and packaging. Our customer service will issue the credit within 14 days of receipt of the returned products. The shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Returned parcels that are not clearly identified with a copy of the return document on the outside of the package will be refused and returned at the sender’s expense. Make sure to use a carrier that is able to provide a tracking number and proof of delivery for traceability purposes.
|Combustion chamber (welds only) and cast iron door frame||5 years|
|Surrounds, heat shields, ash drawer, steel legs, pedestal and convector air-mate||2 years|
|Removable stainless steel combustion chamber components, secondary air tubes*, deflectors, and supports||2 years|
|Glass retainers, handle assembly, and air control mechanism||2 years|
|Carbon steel combustion chamber components, vermiculite baffle*, and ceramic glass (thermal breakage only*)||1 year|
|Blower, heat sensors, switches, rheostat, wiring, and other controls||1 year|
|Firebricks, paint and gaskets||N/A|
|Any parts replaced under the warranty (except firebrick, paint and gasket)||90 days|
Still Have Questions?
Speak to a Live Expert
Or Via Live Chat Below
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.